CRACKCHASER – WALK BEHIND (PETROL) FOR HIRE
This petrol-powered walk behind crackchaser is ideal for medium to large jobs cutting and cleaning joints and cracks, preparing them for sealing and repair.
This petrol-powered walk behind crackchaser is ideal for medium to large jobs cutting and cleaning joints and cracks, preparing them for sealing and repair. The easy steer swivel wheel allows for maximum manoeuvrability & control. Complete with its dust extraction shroud on the blade guard, dust is minimised when used with a suitable vacuum cleaner.
- Swivel steer wheel & retractable depth control lever
- Cutting widths from 4mm – 12mm (various blade options)
- Cutting depth up to 20mm
- Dust extraction
- Routes random cracks and joint at 6-8 feet per minute or up to 3,000 linear feet per day
- High productivity
- Stand up operation
- Uses a 6″ dry diamond blade; the smaller blade allows a tighter turning radius making it easier to follow cracks
- Includes vacuum hose adapter for connection to a dust collection system for controlling dust
|Dimensions||94 × 53 × 96 cm (L x W x H)|