CONCRETE GRINDER – HAND HELD 175MM FOR HIRE
This handheld 7” grinder is generally used for edge preparation and adhesive removal of concrete and epoxy floors.
This handheld 7” concrete grinder is generally used for edge preparation and adhesive removal of concrete and epoxy floors. With its aggressive, high power motor and interchangeable diamond discs it succeeds at tasks such as glue and paint removal as well as exposing aggregate in concrete. When connected to the small dust collector/vacuum, dust is minimised.
- Alloy flip up dust shroud
- 7” 175mm disc
- 3 position handle
- Safety switch preventing unintentional start
- Electronic safety shutdown: reduces kickback if the disc stops unexpectedly – for high user safety
- Overload protection
- Slim design for prolonged comfort when working overhead or in areas with limited space
- Battery pack can be swivelled for better access in hard to reach places
- Detachable dust protection filter protects motor from coarse particles
|Dimensions||67 × 28 × 17 cm (L x W x H)|
240V, 10 amp
Be the first to review “CONCRETE GRINDER – HAND HELD 175MM FOR HIRE”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
There are no reviews yet.