CONCRETE VIBRATING SCREED (PETROL) FOR HIRE
This concrete vibrating screed is ideal for spreading, screeding and compacting concrete. This screed delivers high frequency vibration along the entirety of the blade.
This concrete vibrating screed is ideal for spreading, screeding and compacting concrete. This screed delivers high frequency vibration along the entirety of the blade. This machine can accurately screed a concrete surface in less time than traditional screeding methods. The concrete vibrating screed is fitted with four independent handle vibration isolators which minimise handle vibration. Additionally, this machine has an adjustable twin handle system for levelling control which maximises both operator comfort and screed control. There are a range of screed lengths available from 1.2m to 4.8m. The machine also features a tilt stand which ensures the engine is out of the concrete and raised from the ground when it is not in use.
- Blade simultaneously cuts and smooths the concrete
- Four independent handle vibration isolators
- Adjustable twin handle system
- Tilt stand for when machine is not in use
- Rounded blade ends
- Emergency engine shut off switch
- Blades can be easily changed
- Blades are available in seven different sizes
- Easy to manoeuvre due to rounded blade ends
- Portable and easy to use
Be the first to review “CONCRETE VIBRATING SCREED (PETROL) FOR HIRE”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
There are no reviews yet.