CONCRETE GRINDER – PLANETARY 820MM FOR HIRE
This concrete grinder and polisher is great for removing adhesives, coatings and screeds on large scale areas and preparing a surface for coating.
This concrete grinder and polisher is one of the market’s most powerful and efficient machines. It is great for removing adhesives, coatings and screeds on large scale areas and preparing a surface for coating. The planetary 800 series grinder is perfect for high gloss concrete polishing and can be used wet or dry. When paired with the large dust collector, the dust will be minimal.
- Dual Drive Technology™ system allows for independent head direction to optimize any grinding application
- It is a best of both worlds grinding machine that can be run in a rotary mode for aggressive grinding and a counter rotating planetary mode for high production polishing.
- Large grind path (820mm)
- Quick change tooling
- High production rate (500-1000m2 a day)
- Rapid removal of coatings
- High shine polish and/or aggressive concrete grinding
- Can be disassembled quickly to access gain access in tight areas
- Dual Drive Technology™
- Triple-headed grinder – more downward pressure and power can be delivered to grinding heads. More stable operation over undulating surfaces.
- Wide grinding path.
- Long machinery service life due to the 5-way sealing mechanism, the spring steel head system and all zinc-plated steel parts.
- Gear-driven planetary head; premium quality belt for powering grinding heads.
- Industrial strength construction (robust steel frame, strong single-piece aluminium cover).
- Low tool and maintenance cost per square foot.
|Dimensions||223.5 × 85 × 203 cm (L x W x H)|
415v, 32 amp