CONCRETE GRINDER EDGER – 280mm FOR HIRE
The concrete grinder edger 280mm is a floor grinder ideal for medium scale removal of adhesives, coatings and screeds.
The concrete grinder edger 280mm is a floor grinder ideal for medium scale removal of adhesives, coatings and screeds. This machine can also be used as an edger for preparation grinding and give full exposure for high polish finishes. Couple this grinder with the medium 240V dust extractor for exceptional dust control. Designed to facilitate an ergonomic work position, it is easy and convenient to use.
- 240V easy power supply
- Shroud walls removable front, left, right
- Compact, adjustable design for easy transportation
- Adjustable “jockey” handle makes setting height for operator easy
- Wheels shift left to right allowing unobstructed edge grinding
- Ease of use simple switch system
- Quick conversion to edge grinding due to easily removable lid covers and wheel setting.
- Easy removal offers efficient grinding of adhesive, paint, epoxy and spackle.
- Edge grinding of adhesive residue, paint and spackle on medium-sized concrete areas.
- Easy to transport and set-up as the machine is light and is able to easily fit into any car due to its compact design, foldable frame and dividable parts.
|Dimensions||120 × 30.5 × 100 cm (L x W x H)|
240V, 10 amp